Accredited IOSH - Working Safely Course with Exame-Careers Limited
£ 95 - (109 €)
- Vocational qualification
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Health and Safety Law
Health and Safety Management
Health & Safety
Workplace health and safety
The course is designed to promote basic awareness of health and safety best practice in the workplace. Upon completion of the course, students will sit an exam which they will need to pass to gain certification. The exam consists of 10 multiple choice questions and a hazard spotting exercise.
- Recognise the need to work safely.
- Take preventative action and implement precautionary measures so as to not put themselves or others at risk.
- Recognise the importance of taking the appropriate precautions to prevent any health and safety issues from arising in the workplace.
- Use appropriate workplace precautions and preventative measures in order to create a healthy, safe and sustainable working environment.
- Understand emergency procedures and accident plans in their place of work and ensure that individual responsibilities are clearly understood in the event of a health and safety incident.
- Appreciate how industry affects the environment and list the ways in which individuals can minimise pollution and waste.
Flexible, interest-free, part payment options available.