Administrative Skills DiplomaStudy365
£ 399 - (461 €) £ 39 - (45 €)
- Curso intensivo
- 45 horas de estudio
- Campus online
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
This Diploma course of Administrative Management is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key areas. This course has been designed for 45 guided learning hours:
- JOB FUNCTIONS AND DESCRIPTION OF A SECRETARY/ AND PA
- DIARY MANAGEMENT
- BUSINESS REPORTS AND LETTER WRITING
- Business Writing
- Collaborative Business Writing
- Proposal Writing
- Business Ethics
- E-MAILS WRITING TIPS
- HANDLING CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS
- SUCCESSFUL MEETING MINUTES
- Meeting Management
- NOTE TAKING
- DATA MANAGEMENT, RECORD KEEPING AND FILING
- APPOINTMENT BOOKING AND ARRANGING INTERVIEWS
- DELIVERING POSTAL MAIL
- CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TELEPHONE HANDLING SKILLS
- Telephone Etiquette
- ORGANISING A MEETING
- INVOICING/PETTY CASH
- DOCUMENT PROOFREADING
- QUICKBOOKS FOR PAYROLL MANAGEMENT
- TIPS FOR SPEED READING
- CREATING AN EFFECTIVE CV AND COVER LETTER
- TIME MANAGEMENT
- Event Planning
- MOTIVATING EMPLOYEES
- TYPING SPEED DEVELOPMENT
- Administrative Procedure
- MICROSOFT WORD
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
- MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Budgets & Financial Reports
- Communication Fundamentals
- Communication Strategy
- Emotional Intelligence
- Administrative Human Resources Fundamentals
- Employee Recruitment
- Leadership Essentials
- MANAGEMENT ESSENTIALS
- Safety in the Work Place
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment tests. This online multiple choice question tests are marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be an Executive Secretary or Personal Assistant for company director, executives or for senior management positions and also Office admin/ Office Manager.