Advanced Project Management In Primavera P6 - Oracle TrainingThe Knowledge Academy
£ 2.995 - (3.544 €)
- Cardiff (Gales)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
IT Project Management
This course provides in depth project planning training in Primavera P6. Topics include updating baselines, importing and exporting project data, advanced scheduling options and top-down budgeting.
Detailed instruction on earned value analysis includes lessons on duration types and how to calculate percent complete.
Students also will learn to leverage best practices to create a project using advanced methodologies.
- Candidates must have studied Project Management in Primavera P6 prior to attending this course
Who should attend?
- Non-corporate learners
- Private individuals
- Freelance planners
- Program and Project Managers
- Planners and Schedulers
- Business Analysts
What will you learn?
- Global change
- Managing issues and risks
- Advanced scheduling techniques
- Earned value analysis
- Top-down budgeting
- Assign codes
- Creating a Project with Project Architect
- Assigning Codes
- Using User-Defined Fields and Global Change
- Managing Portfolios
- Advanced Scheduling
- Importing and Exporting Data
- Updating Baselines
- Calculating Percent Complete
- Earned Value Analysis
- Activity Usage Profile and Spreadsheet
- Top-Down Budgeting
- Top-Down Estimating
- Documenting Risk
- Using Reflection Projects
- Auto Compute Actuals
- Learn to use Claim Digger
- Use earned value analysis and top-down budgeting
- Build upon your knowledge of Project Management using Primavera
- GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN THE INDUSTRY
- Training in luxury nationwide venues
- Courses delivered by world class training instructors
- Training course includes materials and certificate
- Book Online or Call 01344 203999 to speak to a training advisor today