Applied Accounting MScLondon South Bank University Department of Education
Precio a consultar
- London (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
- Corporate financial management
- Research design and methods
- Governance, risk and ethics
- Theories and issues in Accounting and Finance
Plus one elective module from four professional modules:
- Corporate reporting
- Business analysis
- Advanced audit and assurance
- Advanced corporate reporting
Plus another option from the areas of:
- Corporate governance
- Strategic management
- Or one optional module from four professional module options
You'll also have the option to undertake a work placement.
All modules are assessed by a mix of coursework, individual and group presentations and written exams. Atypical taught module involves a total of 200 study hours (52 contact hours and 148 group and private study hours).
The use of Bloomberg and Thomson-One Banker are embedded within modules.Fast track route
You'll study two taught modules and complete a dissertation. There is no placement option on the fast track route.