El arte del vidrio en Florencia
Arte de Vidrio (curso anual o semestral)Accademia Riaci
En Firenze (Italia)
- Firenze (Italia)
- 450 horas lectivas
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Trabajar el vidrio
Hacer cristal de colores
Accademia RiaciProfessional School
- STAINED GLASS: the typical technique you see in many churches windows. You will learn how to make this glass directly from local artisans. It's possible to create all forms of glass work, such as: wall decoration, lamp, jewelry box, decorated mirrors, etc.
- TIFFANY copper foil technique: it's a particular type of stained glass technique for small objects. It's a combination of copper foil and pieces of colored glass;
- MOSAIC: is the art of creating images with an assemblage of small pieces of colored glass, stone, or other materials;
- SANDBLASTING ("Sabbiatura"): sandblasting is a generic term for the process of smoothing, shaping and cleaning a hard surface by forcing solid particles across that surface at high speeds. This technique is very specific and it requires a long time to be mastered. *In case you are interested in this, I have to check the availability for that period;
- GLASS-FUSING: fused glass is glass that has been fired (heat-processed) in a kiln at a range of high temperatures from 593 °C. Fused glass techniques are generally used to create art glass, glass tiles, and jewelry, notably beads. Slumping techniques allow the creation of larger, functional pieces like dishes, bowls, plates, and ashtrays.
Taught in Italian with English or Spanish interpreter
Curso semestral: 7.700 Euro