AutoCADHome Study Zone
£ 260 - (300 €)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Skills and Training
The Distance Learning AutoCAD course is a full-featured course covering beginner to advanced concepts, and everything in between.
For instant technical support use our powerful search function to quickly locate and view short ‰Û÷how-to‰Ûª lessons. Get answers to all of your first level technical support issues ‰Û÷instantly‰Ûª with this in-house resource.
As a flexible CAD training solution, you can sort the lessons and progress from beginner to advanced topics; or just review seldom used commands and added functionality of new releases.
- Train at home, at the office or on the road.
- Easy-to-use, visual interface for following step-by-step tutorials while listening to an actual instructor.
- Built-in Help Desk with powerful keyword search functionality that easily and quickly answers CAD questions and addresses unique needs as they occur.
- Intelligent History that tracks completed lessons allows users to resume where they left off and easily view and manage individual professional development.
- Datasets and drawing files included.
The CADLearning 12 Month All Access Online Subscription gives you online access to all of the courses below plus any new releases during your subscription period:
AutoCAD 2011 Tutorial Series
AutoCAD 2012 Tutorial Series
AutoCAD 2013 Tutorial Series
AutoCAD 2014 Tutorial Series
AutoCAD 2015 Tutorial Series
AutoCAD 2016 Tutorial Series
In today‰Ûªs highly competitive world, organisations and individuals need to stay on top of their game. Our CADLearning courses empower users to:
- Increase productivity by providing lessons and courses that improve competencies, enabling more to be accomplished in less time.
- Maximise the quality of their work. CADLearning lessons keep users up-to-date on the latest design software, sharpening the skills and expertise that drive better results.
Gain better control of time management by offering lessons that are:
- Easily accessible from home or office, minimising disruption from daily work.
- Repeatable as often as needed to assure full understanding and retention.
- Self-paced with real-world examples taught by industry experts.
- Easily assess skills and measure competency gained through benchmarking against peers and competition.
- Evaluate and pinpoint areas where improvement is needed.
- With hosted eLearning Centers, corporate users can even tailor learning around identified areas of weakness.
- Prepare for Autodesk Certification Exams.