- Curso intensivo
A mejorar nothing.
Curso realizado: Enero 2017 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
A mejorar The examples provided, I even would include much more
Curso realizado: Febrero 2017 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
This Bookkeeping and Payroll Management training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key areas. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours and each unit carries 10 guided learning hours:
UNIT 01: Accounting and Bookkeeping Essentials
- Introduction to Basic Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Income Taxes
- Introduction and Review the Financial Statements
- Bookkeeping Process
- Transaction and Accounting Equation
- The General Ledger
- Accounting Methods
- Keeping Track of Your Business Accounts Payable (Accounts Receivable, The Journal, The General Ledger, Cash Management)
- Understanding the Balance Sheet (The Accounting Equation, Double-Entry Accounting, Types of Assets, Types of Liabilities, Equity)
- Other Financial Statements (Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement, Capital Statement, Budget vs. Actual)
- Payroll Accounting / Terminology (Gross Wages, Net Wages, Employee Tax Withholding's, Employer Tax Expenses, Salary Deferrals, Employee Payroll, Employee Benefits, Tracking Accrued Leave, Government Payroll Returns/Reports)
- End of Period Procedures (Depreciating Your Assets, Reconciling Cash, Reconciling Investments, Working with the Trial Balance, Bad Debt)
- Financial Planning, Budgeting and Control (Reasons for Budgeting, creating a Budget, Comparing Budget to Actual Expenses)
- Auditing (What is an Audit? When and Why Would You Audit? Internal, External)
UNIT 02: QuickBooks Premier Training
- Introduction to QuickBooks and Setup
- Tools of QuickBooks
- Security and Users
- Sales and Orders
- Receiving Money
- Bounced Checks and Specific Tracking
- Receiving and Depositing
- Credit Cards and Bank Accounts
- Payroll and Transactions
- Accounts and Reports
- Integrating with Ms Word
- Data Type and Conclusion
UNIT 03: QuickBooks for Sales
- Creating and Setting up your point of sales
- Installing the System
- Setting up Sales Tax
- Rewards Program
- Collecting Sales Tax
- Adding Shipping Information
- Tracking Sales Commissions
- Purchasing Merchandise
- Receiving from a Purchase Order
- Managing Inventory
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be an Account Assistant, Bookkeeper, Office Admin, and Office Manager etc.