£ 249 - (293 €) £ 24 - (28 €)
- Curso intensivo
- 30 horas de estudio
- Campus online
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
This Bookkeeping and Payroll Management training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key areas. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours and each unit carries 10 guided learning hours:
1. Accounting and Bookkeeping Essentails
- Introduction to Basic Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Income Taxes
- Introduction and Review the Financial Statements
- Bookkeeping Process
- Transaction and Accounting Equation
- The General Ledger
- Basic Terminology
- Accounting Methods
- Keeping Track of Your Business
- Understanding the Balance Sheet
- Financial Statements
- End of Period Procedures
- Budgets & Financial Reports
2. QuickBooks & Payroll Management
- Introduction QuickBooks and Setup
- Tools of QuickBooks
- Security & Users
- Sales and Orders
- Receiving Money
- Bounced Checks and Specific Tracking
- Receiving and Depositing
- Credit Cards and Bank Accounts
- Payroll & Transactions
- Accounts and Reports
- Data Type
3. QuickBooks for Sales
- Creating and Setting Up Your Point of Sale Company File
- Setting up Sales Tax
- Rewards Program
- Tracking Sales Commissions
- Receiving from a Purchase Order
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be an Account Assistant, Bookkeeper, Office Admin, and Office Manager etc.