Business Administration Skills – OnlineGlobal Edulink
£ 249 - (287 €) £ 49 - (56 €)
- Curso intensivo
- 25 horas de estudio
- Campus online
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment tests. This online multiple choice question tests are marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
01. PROFESSIONALISM IN THE OFFICE ENVIRONMENT
Positioning of your Job
- Improving Your Professionalism
- Enhancing Your Skills
- Communicating and Building Relationship
02. BUSINESS ETIQUETTE
Fundamentals of Professional Behaviour
- Interview Techniques
- Business Meeting
- Working in Multicultural Environment
03. COMMUNICATION IN BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
- Business Communication
- Different Types of Communication Methods
- Effective Working for your Company Management
04. CRITICAL THINKING AND DECISIONS MAKING
- How to face for New Problems
- Identifying and Solving the Problem
- Decisions Making
05. TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS FOR YOUR CAREER
- Identifying your Goals
- Effective Energy Distribution
- Working with Your Personal Styles
- Building and Establishing your Action Plan
06. DEVELOPING CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
- Principles of Customer Service.
- Identifying Customer Needs
- Customer Service & Telephone Etiquette
07. MANAGING CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS
08. STRESS MANAGEMENT
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. Business and Administration can help you succeed in a support role in any size or type of organisation. These roles include: Secretary Receptionist Administrator Personal assistant Office supervisor team leader