Careers Education PgCertLondon South Bank University Department of Education
Precio a consultar
- London (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
The programme is comprised of two core modules and one optional moduleCore modules
- Leading and managing careers education
- Career theory in action
- Introduction to career guidance practice
- Professional development and reflection
- Working in partnership and community or accessing the world of work: LMI and employability
- Applying to higher education
- Research in health and social care
Each module is structured over a 13 week period and can be studied separately or concurrently. The programme should be completed within three years and can be completed within a shorter period.