Certificación Oficial Microsoft MCSD Visual Studio 2012 WEB AplicationsCas Training
Precio a consultar
- 100 horas lectivas
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
HTML and CSS
Creating and Styling HTML5 Pages
Creating Forms to Collect Data and Validate User Input
Communicating with a Remote Data Source
Styling HTML5 by Using CSS3
Creating Interactive Pages using HTML5 APIs
Adding Offline Support to Web Applications
Implementing an Adaptive User Interface
Creating Advanced Graphics
Animating the User Interface
Creating a Web Worker Process
ASP.NET MVC 4
ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
ASP.NET Web API services
Módulo 1: Overview of HTML and CSS
This module provides an overview of HTML and CSS, and describes how to use Visual Studio 2012 to build a Web application.
- Overview of HTML
- Overview of CSS
- Creating a Web Application by Using Visual Studio 2012
Módulo 2: Creating and Styling HTML5 Pages
This module describes the new features of HTML5, and explains how to create and style HTML5 pages.
- Creating an HTML5 Page
- Styling an HTML5 Page
- Introduction to jQuery
Módulo 4: Creating Forms to Collect Data and Validate User Input
- Overview of Forms and Input Types
- Validating User Input by Using HTML5 Attributes
Módulo 5: Communicating with a Remote Data Source
This module describes how to send and receive data to and from a remote data source by using an XMLHTTPRequest object and by performing jQuery AJAX operations.
- Sending and Receiving Data by Using XMLHTTPRequest
- Sending and Receiving Data by Using jQuery AJAX operations
Módulo 6: Styling HTML5 by Using CSS3
This module describes how to style HTML5 pages and elements by using the new features available in CSS3.
- Styling Block Elements
- CSS3 Selectors
- Enhancing Graphical Effects by Using CSS3
- Creating Custom Objects
- Extending Objects
Módulo 8: Creating Interactive Pages using HTML5 APIs
This module describes how to use some common HTML5 APIs to add interactive features to a Web application. This module also explains how to debug and profile a Web application.
- Interacting with Files
- Incorporating Multimedia
- Reacting to Browser Location and Context
- Debugging and Profiling a Web Application
Módulo 9: Adding Offline Support to Web Applications
This module describes how to add offline support to a Web application, to enable the application to continue functioning in a user's browser even if the browser is disconnected from the network.
- Reading and Writing Data Locally
- Adding Offline Support by Using the Application Cache
Módulo 10: Implementing an Adaptive User Interface
This module describes how to create HTML5 pages that can dynamically detect and adapt to different devices and form factors.
- Supporting Multiple Form Factors
- Creating an Adaptive User Interface
Módulo 11: Creating Advanced Graphics
This module describes how to create advanced graphics for an HTML5 Web application by using a Canvas element, and by using Scalable Vector Graphics.
- Creating Interactive Graphics by Using Scalable Vector Graphics
- Programmatically Drawing Graphics by Using a Canvas
Módulo 12: Animating the User Interface
This module describes how to enhance the user experience in an HTML5 Web application by adding animations.
- Applying CSS Transitions
- Transforming Elements
- Applying CSS Key-frame Animations
Módulo 13: Implementing Real-Time Communications by Using Web Sockets
This module explains how to use Web Sockets to transmit and receive data between an HTML5 Web application and a server.
- Introduction to Web Sockets
- Sending and Receiving Data by Using Web Sockets
Módulo 14: Creating a Web Worker Process
This module describes how to use Web Worker Processes to perform long-running operations asynchronously and improve the responsiveness of an HTML5 Web application.
- Introduction to Web Workers
- Performing Asynchronous Processing by Using a Web Worker
Curso 20486A: Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
Módulo 1: Exploring ASP.NET MVC 4
The goal of this module is to outline to the students the components of the Microsoft Web Technologies stack, which can be used to host a completed web application. Students will also learn about ASP.NET 4.5 and be introduced to the web forms, web pages, and MVC programming models. Finally they will see an overview of ASP.NET MVC 4, including new features and configuration.
- Overview of Microsoft Web Technologies
- Overview of ASP.NET 4.5
- Introduction to ASP.NET MVC 4
Módulo 2: Designing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
The goal of this module is to introduce students to the typical design process that architects must complete when they plan an MVC 4 application.
- Planning in the Project Design Phase
- Designing Models, Controllers, and Views
Módulo 3: Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Models
The goal of this module is to enable the students to create Models within an MVC application that implement the business logic necessary to satisfy business requirements.
- Creating MVC Models
- Working with Data
Módulo 4: Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Controllers
The goal of this module is to enable students to add Controllers to MVC applications and to implement actions that respond to user input and other events.
- Writing Controllers and Actions
- Writing Action Filters
Módulo 5: Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Views
The goal of this module is to describe the role of Views in an MVC web application and enable users to create and code them.
- Creating Views with Razor Syntax
- Using HTML Helpers
- Reusing Code in Views
Módulo 6: Testing and Debugging ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
The goal of this module is to enable students to increase the resilience and quality of an application by locating and correcting code errors, bugs, and other unexpected results.
- Unit Testing MVC Components
- Implementing an Exception Handling Strategy
Módulo 7: Structuring ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
The goal of this module is to enable students to structure a web application in such a way that users can rapidly locate the information they need.
- Analyzing Information Architecture
- Configuring Routes
- Creating a Navigation Structure
Módulo 8: Applying Styles to ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
The goal of this module is to explore how students can impose a consistent look and feel to an MVC application and share other common components, such as headers and footers, between all Views. Besides describing CSS styles and template views, the module will discuss how to migrate a look and feel created by a web designer into an MVC application.
- Using Template Views
- Applying CSS to an MVC Application
- Creating an Adaptive User Interface
Módulo 9: Building Responsive Pages in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
The goal of this module is to describe to the students how partial page updates and caching can optimize the responsiveness of a web application.
- Using AJAX and Partial Page Updates
- Implementing a Caching Strategy
- Using jQuery and jQueryUI
Módulo 11: Controlling Access to ASP.NET MVC 4 Web ApplicationsThe goal of this module to ensure good security in terms of strong authentication and authorization for access.
- Implementing Authentication and Authorization
- Assigning Roles and Membership
Módulo 12: Building a Resilient ASP.NET MVC 4 Web ApplicationThe goal of this module is to enable the students to build applications that are stable and reliable.
- Developing Secure Sites
- State Management
Módulo 13: Using Windows Azure Web Services in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
The goal of this module is to introduce Windows Azure to the students and explain why a developer would write a Windows Azure service instead of code in a web application. Students will also see how to write such a service and call it from a web application or from other applications, such as a mobile device app.
- Introduction to Windows Azure
- Designing and Writing Windows Azure Services
- Consuming Windows Azure Services in a Web Application
Módulo 14: Implementing Web APIs in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
The goal of the module is to introduce the concept of a Web API to students and to describe how to make an application’s core functionality more broadly available for integration into other web and mobile applications. Students will learn about the new Web API feature of MVC 4 and see how to build a RESTful Web API and call it from other applications.
- Developing a Web API
- Calling a Web API from Mobile and Web Applications
Módulo 15: Handling Requests in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web ApplicationsThe goal of this module is to describe how to write components that intercept requests from browsers before they are received by MVC Controllers. These components include HTTP Modules, HTTP Handlers, and the Web Sockets protocol. The module describes scenarios in which developers use such components and shows how to add them to an MVC application.
- Using HTTP Modules and HTTP Handlers
- Using Web Sockets
Módulo 16: Deploying ASP.NET MVC 4 Web ApplicationsThe goal for this module is to enable students to deploy a completed MVC application to a web server or Windows Azure.
- Deploying Web Applications
- Deploying MVC 4 Applications
Curso 20487A: Developing Windows Azure and Web Services
Módulo 1: Overview of service and cloud technologies
This module describes the Microsoft data, service, and cloud stacks. It also describes the various components that comprise Windows Azure.
- Key Components of Distributed Applications
- Data and Data Access Technologies
- Service Technologies
- Cloud Computing
- Exploring Blue Yonder Airlines’ Travel Companion Application
Módulo 2: Querying and manipulating data using Entity Framework
This module explains how to create Entity Framework models and use them to query and manipulate data.
- ADO.NET overview
- Creating an entity data model
- Querying data
- Manipulating data
Módulo 3: Creating and consuming ASP.NET Web API services
This module explains how to create HTTP based services using the ASP.NET Web API.
- What are HTTP services?
- Creating an ASP.NET Web API service
- Handling HTTP requests and responses
- Hosting and consuming ASP.NET Web API services
Módulo 4: Extending and securing ASP.NET Web API services
This module explains how to extend and secure ASP.NET web API services to support real world scenarios.
- The ASP.NET Web API request pipeline
- The ASP.NET Web API response pipeline
- Creating OData services
- Implementing Security in ASP.NET Web API services
- Injecting dependencies into controllers
Módulo 5: Creating WCF services
This module explains how to create WCF services, host them, and consume them from other applications.
- Advantages of creating services with WCF
- Creating and implementing a contract
- Configuring and hosting WCF services
- Consuming WCF services
Módulo 6: Designing and extending WCF services
This module explains how to design a WCF service contracts with duplex support, async operations, and one-way operations. It also explains how to create services that use various instancing and concurrency modes. In addition, it describes how to extend a WCF service with custom behaviors and runtime components.
- Applying design principles to service contracts
- Handling distributed transactions
- WCF pipeline architecture
- Extending the WCF pipeline
Módulo 7: Implementing Security in WCF services
This module explains how to implement security in WCF services by using transport and message security. It also describes how to configure and implement authentication and authorization for a service
- Transport security
- Message security
- Configuring service authentication and authorization
Módulo 8: Windows Azure Service Bus
This module explains how to use the Windows Azure Service Bus for advanced routing and messaging scenarios.
- Windows Azure Service Bus Relays
- Windows Azure Service Bus Queues
- Windows Azure Service Bus Topics
Módulo 9: Hosting services
This module explains how to host services on various Windows Azure environments, such as Web Roles, Worker Roles, and Web SitesLessons
- Hosting services on-premises
- Hosting services in Windows Azure
Módulo 10: Deploying ServicesThis module explains how to deploy services to both on-premises and cloud environments.
- Web Deployment with Visual Studio
- Creating and deploying Web Application packages
- Command-line tools for web deployment packages
- Deploying to Windows Azure
- Continuous delivery with TFS and GIT
- Best practices for production deployment
Módulo 11: Windows Azure Storage
This module explains how to store and access data stored in Windows Azure Storage. It also explains how to configure storage access rights for storage containers and content.
- Introduction to Windows Azure storage
- Windows Azure Blob Storage
- Windows Azure Table Storage
- Windows Azure Queue Storage
- Restricting access to Windows Azure Storage
Módulo 12: Monitoring and diagnostics
This module explains how to monitor and log services, both on-premises and in Windows Azure
- Performing diagnostics using tracing
- Configuring service diagnostics
- Monitoring IIS
- Monitoring services using Windows Azure diagnostics
- Debugging using IntelliTrace
- Collecting Windows Azure metrics
Módulo 13: Identity management and access control
Tarde: De Lunes a Jueves de 19 a 22 horas
Duración: 2 meses (aproximado)
100 horas lectivas y guiadas por el Instructor.