CIMA Professional - Management Level Package (E2, P2, F2)e-Careers Limited
£ 350 - (399 €)
- Vocational qualification
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
- The Management Level Package course is divided into three sections (E2, P2, F2), each with a separate focus that will ensure that you get a good balanced understanding of intermediate-level management accounting.
- Upon completion of the course, you will not only have mastered the CIMAManagement Level training, but you will also be fully prepared to sit the Management Level exams. E2 – Enterprise Management Focusing on organisational structure and the impact of change, this module introduces a number of intermediate concepts including:
- The importance and impact of organisational design on performance
- Implementing change and project management frameworks to improve operations and profitability.
- The Leadership and management skills required to make both work. P2 – Performance Management Taking financial reporting beyond simple budgets to gain deeper insight into costs, pricing and management control.
- Understanding the influence of costing and pricing
- Improving cost estimates with activity-based costing
- The use of performance management and transfer pricing and Total Quality Management principles. F2- Financial Management Management accounting generally involves looking after multiple accounts simultaneously, and drawing insight from each other. The F2 model covers:
- Considering complex groups associates and joint ventures, and generating accurate reports based on each.
- Creating consolidated cash flow statements.
- Accounting for lease and share-based payments.
- International accounting standards that govern substance reports, deferred tax, earnings per share and more.
- Considering long-term finance and the cost of capital.
Flexible, interest-free, part payment options available.