Diploma in Customer Service – OnlineGlobal Edulink
£ 449 - (531 €) £ 45 - (53 €)
- Curso intensivo
A mejorar Nothing bad.
Curso realizado: Mayo 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
A mejorar 9
Curso realizado: Agosto 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
A mejorar Nothing.
Curso realizado: Julio 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Customer Service Skills
This Diploma course of Customer Service is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key areas. This course has been designed for 80 guided learning hours:
- Customer Service Principles
- Customer Service Essentials
- Setting Customer Service Goals and Objectives
- Communication Skills for Customer Service
- Customer Service Techniques
- How to Manage Customer Service Team
- Improving your Customer Service Leadership
- Leading Customer Service Team
- Team Working and Team Building
- Handling Customer Complains
- How to work with Unhappy Customers
- How to gain back lost Customers
- Telephone Techniques
- Telephone Etiquette
- Telephone Customer Service
- Power of Telephone Courtesy
- Internal Customer Service
- Customer Service at Call Centres
- Social Intelligence
- Negotiation Skills
- Time Management
- Work Life Balance
- Stress Management at Workplace
- Safety in the Workplace
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment tests. This online multiple choice question tests are marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
All the study materials are available in your student portal including Module book, Video, Mock exams and extra supportive materials such as interview tips, CV writing, etc. Access to Mock exam and mentor supports. Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers. Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries. Comfortable learning access to your student portal. Instant technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners. Quick results and delivery of your certificate. Career development services and counselling. Support for finding a job – You can access and register for our job portal (jobsite) to find the employers.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be a; Customer Service Supervisor Contract Centre Supervisor Customer Service Team Leader Customer Relations Advisor Hotel Manager Sales Manager Customer Service Manager