Diploma in Small Business AccountingGlobal Edulink
£ 399 - (462 €) £ 49 - (57 €)
- Curso intensivo
- 30 horas de estudio
- Campus online
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Assets and Liabilities
Stakeholders and Equity
Costs and Expenses
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
- Introduction to Accounting
- Financial Statements
- Assets and Liabilities
- Accounting Transactions
- Inventory and Cost Methods
- Stakeholders and Equity
- Managerial Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Costs and Expenses
- Budgetary Control
- Analysis and Decision Making
- Module Book- Accounting for Small Business
- Bookkeeping Training Manual
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
There are several roles in Accounting and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top. Few of career opportunities can be listed in below: Finance Controller Payroll Administrator Account Clark Bookkeeper Bookkeeping Assistant Account Assistant Office Administrator Office Manager Accounts Payable Clerk. Accounts Receivable Clerk. Payroll Clerk Staff Accountant