Engineering Business Management BEng (Hons) Top UpCoventry University
£ 9.000 - (10.600 €)
- Bachelor's degree
- Scarborough (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Business and Management
Skills and Training
If you¹d like to know more about our courses, tweet us with your questions!— CovUniEC (@CovUniEC) July 15, 2014 OVERVIEW
This course is designed for International and non-UK students from the European Union.
This course builds upon your existing engineering skills and introduces you to the key aspects of managing a company in an engineering based organisation. You will develop an integrated understanding of operations management, process improvement methods and develop the appropriate management skills required in this demanding management environment.WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
The focus of this course is your future career in a management role in the engineering sector. By choosing to study at Coventry you will benefit from:
- Gaining an in-depth knowledge about the operation and marketing of engineering based organisations as well as the technical aspects such as materials technology and process improvement methods,
- developing your English language skills and experience UK culture while you enhance your technical and managerial skills,
- gaining an excellent knowledge base for progression to further study,
- state-of-the-art facilities in the new Engineering and Computing building.
This deliberate cluster of modules enables you to study a range of the most essential modern engineering management activities as well as the particular application of engineering in a humanitarian environment.
- Engineering project management,
- industrial marketing,
- manufacturing process improvement,
- humanitarian engineering,
- supply chain management,
- advanced manufacturing technologies for engineering management,
- individual project.
Your course is based on a series of lectures, with associated seminars and tutorials."