Especialización en Animación Turística con conocimiento de dos lenguas + Prácticas remuneradas en hotelesHTL International School of Hospitality, Tourism & Languages
Detalles del curso
- Lloret de mar
The objetive of this 3 month intensive program is to provide theoretic, linguistic and practical abilities in the field of Leisure Time Animation. The student has the option to choose between Spanish or Russian as a second language. The student will be able to develop the necessary skills to become a successful animator.
Beca: Fees/Scholarships: 1. Enrolment fee: 200 euros 2. Tuition fee: 1.500 euros or instalments payment 550 euros x 3 months. The school offers 3 grants.
Certificado de nivel
Certificado de asistencia otorgado por HTL International School of Hospitality, Tourism & Languages
Prácticas en empresa
Lloret De Mar
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Leuisure Time Animation
- With well over 350 million Spanish speakers in the United States, and with over 40% of the population growth being among the Hispanic people, the stage is set for an enormous increase in Spanish usage in the United States. In Europe, Spanish is the second most popular second language, after English. With some 400 million speakers, Spanish is the fourth most commonly spoken language in the world. Only Mandarin, English and Hindi have more speakers. If you count only native speakers, Spanish outranks English. Spanish is an official language on four continents and is the mother tongue in 21 countries. The sheer number of Spanish speakers and their rate of growth makes learning Spanish a smart choice.
- Russian is the 6th most spoken language in the world, with 285 million speakers. You will discover a totally different intellectual logic: dive into the challenge, which offers a way towards a rich and beautiful language, we will stretch your way of thinking and your outlook of the world.
- Russian will give you the possibility to integrate into and expanding market: Russia is among the 10 strongest economies in the world and the market continues to grow, giving you an advantage in the international labor market: Russian is used in many fields, and is the official language in a lot of international organizations. Having Russian on your CV makes a difference and you can now be the one to have a unique profile, the one who didn’t fear to start the difficult learning process of the Russian language and discover its beauty. We are not going to lie to you. The truth is that Russian takes longer to learn than many other commonly taught languages. But it takes less time than Japanese, Chinese, or Arabic, to take a few examples. You don't need special abilities in order to learn Russian. People of average language abilities learn Russian all the time.
- Introduction to customer services: what is is customer service, why is customer service important, who are your customers, what you can personally do to promote good customer service, identifying customers’ needs and expectations, creating a safe working environment, Effective communications: effective and ineffective communications, questioning and listening techniques, telephone techniques, Presenting a positive professional image: First impressions, presenting a positive attitude, presenting a professional image, identifying and using customer friendly body language, understanding personal space, Handling customer complaints: why customers complain, resolving difficult customer situations, handling complains positively.
- Introduction to theory of entertainment,
- Quality and customer service, Public relations in leisure-time animation, Self-image workshops
- Out-door and Sports entertainment,
- In-door families activities,
- Kids and teens animation,
- Night entertainment activities
- Anti-stress training for animators
- Hospitality and tourism management students are strongly encouraged to participate in at least one internship experience. Internships provide students with valuable work experience and lead to assistance in career planning, employer references and fulltime job opportunities. Students are eligible for internships after the completion of the course and may participate in more than one experience.