£ 199 - (230 €) £ 19 - (22 €)
- 30 horas de estudio
- Campus online
- Envío de materiales de aprendizaje
- Servicio de consultas
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
- Module 1: Finding Clients
- Marketing Your Services or How to stand out in a crowd
- Initial Client Meetings & Product Presentations- Secure your first client
- Determining Your Client’s Needs – Know what they really want
- Negotiating a Contract – Negotiate like a pro and create contracts that work
- Module 2: Prepping for the Event
- Making Sure You Have the Right Gear – Advice on buying the right equipment
- Cleaning, Troubleshooting & Organizing Gear–Take care of your gear
- Knowing Your Audience – What to expect from your audience before you even arrive
- Scouting Your Location – Check out the locale& eliminate time wasters on the day-of
- Preparing for Anything – Murphey’s law prevails, so be prepared for anything!
- Module 3: The Event Pt. 1
- Professional Conduct – Don’t even think about being late
- What to Expect – Shot lists, know what to do and when to do it
- Dealing with the Unexpected – Staying calm under stress
- Gear, Light and Lenses – The right settings before the perfect shot
- Module 4: The Event Pt. 2
- Tricks for Ensuring Flawless Interactions with Guests– Be friendly, blend in, and smile
- Getting The Best Out of Every Shot – Shots so good you’ll thank me
- Telling the Event’s Story – A beginning, middle & end
- Tips for Excelling at your Job – Event photography tips and tricks of the trade
- Module 5: After the Event
- Uploading Your Photos – Is that hourglass turning with excitement?
- Editing Your Images – Tweak those photos
- Delivery Methods – Websites, digital portfolios, and cloud transfers oh my!
- Offering related products – Photo albums and keepsake prints aren’t dead… yet
- Adding to Your Portfolio – Don’t keep your work a secret, share!