Graduate Diploma Positive Behaviour Support DiplomaUniversity of Kent
Precio a consultar
- Bachelor's degree
- Canterbury (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
The course structure below gives a flavour of the modules that will be available to you and provides details of the content of this programme. This listing is based on the current curriculum and may change year to year in response to new curriculum developments and innovation. Most programmes will require you to study a combination of compulsory and optional modules, you may also have the option to take wild modules from other programmes offered by the University in order that you may customise your programme and explore other subject areas of interest to you or that may further enhance your employability.
Possible modules may include:
- Introduction to Positive Behaviour Support
- Implementing and Evaluating Behaviour SupportPlans
- Designing Behaviour Support Plans
- Assessing and Understanding Challenging Behaviour
- Work-Based Learning in Positive Behaviour Support