Hotel Receptionist and Opera PMS Training – OnlineGlobal Edulink
£ 295 - (346 €) £ 30 - (35 €)
- Curso intensivo
- 20 horas de estudio
- Campus online
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Dealing with difficult customers
Microsoft Excel Tutorial
Hot Telephone Tips
Booking or Reservation procedure
Successful Meetings & Minutes
Arranging Business Trave
The course is delivered online but, at Global Edulink, we pride ourselves on providing a fully supportive learning environment for our students, so you will not feel alone or isolated. Our tutorials are professionally narrated and combined with interactive tests and quizzes to make learning interesting and engaging throughout.
- Additional Course Materials for Hotel Receptionist
- Professional Receptionist Training Course Objectives
- The 90: 90 Principle to create a powerful first impression
- Hot Telephone Tips
- Get the facts- ask the right questions
- Discuss Solutions- learning to listen
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Practice good telephone skills
- Managing database and company files
- Booking or Reservation procedure
- Deal effectively with security and safety issues
- Successful Meetings & Minutes
- Meeting Arrangements
- Arranging Business Travel and Accommodation
- Email Tutorial
- How to use Social Media to promote your company
- Minute Taking
- Microsoft Excel Tutorial
- MS PowerPoint Tips
- MS Word Tips & Tricks
- Opera Log In and Log Out, Main Screen
- Profile Creation and Amendments
- Profile Notes
- Finding Reservations – 2 ways
- Rate Query Screen
- Creating Reservation
- Preferences and Features Requests
- Amending Reservation
- Cancelling Reservation
- Check In (2 Ways)
- Check out
- Cashiering Posting Charges
- Cashiering Splitting and Transferring Charges
- Cashiering Routing
- Room Status, Out of Order and Out of Service
- Opera Reports
You will learn:
– How to use the Opera PMS hotel booking and reservation system;
– Customer service best practice;
– Front desk duties;
– How to handle challenging situations and solve common problems;
– Database management;
– How to use Microsoft Word and Excel effectively;
– How to manage meeting and accommodation bookings.
At the end of the course, you will sit a test that is delivered and marked online. It is a multiple-choice test and you will be informed immediately of your result. On passing the test, you will be awarded a recognised Certificate in Hotel Reception and Opera PMS Training.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This course will help you to gain or improve skills central to the role of a hotel receptionist and, in particular, will teach you how to use the Opera PMS booking and reservation system that is commonly used within the industry. Throughout the course, you will learn how to provide best practice reception, switchboard/telephonist and clerical duties to the highest standard.