Human Resource Practice CIPD CertificateLondon South Bank University Department of Education
Precio a consultar
- London (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
The Units covered on the course are designed to enable participants to develop and update a range of skills and knowledge required in the practice of human resource management and to provide them with an understanding and appreciation of the role and range of activities undertaken by human resource management professionals
- Developing yourself as an effective human resources practitioner
- Understanding organisations and the role of human resources
- Recording, analysing and using human resources information
- Supporting good practice in managing employment relations
- Resourcing talent
- Delivering learning and development activities
These modules cover crucial areas and give a practical understanding of the behaviour of people within organisations and an appreciation of the scope and nature of human resources.