IGCSE BusinessHome Study Zone
£ 245 - (288 €)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Accounting and Finance
This IGCSE Business Course is ideal for anyone wishing to gain a knowledge and understanding of this subject. You will also find this course extremely valuable if you are looking for a progression route for further training whilst employed.
This course will help students develop an understanding of this challenging subject, either with a view to further study at A Level or simply to supplement their portfolio.
This Edexcel IGCSE in Business Studies qualification is assessed through one written examination paper which can be sat in June.
Business Paper 1 Paper code: 4BS0/01 (100% of the total IGCSE marks)
This course covers the full Edexcel Business Studies specification meaning you will not require any further study resources.
Overview of content:
- Business Activity and the Changing Environment ‰ÛÒ examines the objectives of businesses, the changing environment and the criteria for judging success. The focus is on the importance of having clear business objectives and how the business environment provides opportunities for, and imposes constraints upon, the pursuit of those objectives.
- Human Resources ‰ÛÒ looks at people in organisations focusing on their roles, relationships and management in business.
- Accounting and Finance ‰ÛÒ explores the use of accounting and financial information as an aid to decision making.
- Marketing ‰ÛÒ focuses on identifying and satisfying customer needs in a changing and competitive international environment.
- Production ‰ÛÒ examines the way organisations use and manage resources to produce goods and services.
The paper is assessed through a two-hour examination paper set and marked by Edexcel. The total number of marks is 100.