Integrated EngineeringAnglia Ruskin University
£ 7.500 - (8.879 €)
- Bachelor's degree
- Peterborough (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Students study a variety of engineering-related subjects including both electrical and mechanical principles, process quality assurance, applied mechanics, control systems, energy technology and sustainability. Students will have the opportunity, through the final-year project module to produce an engineering design or product.
Year one core modules
- Investigative Methodology
- Basic Mathematics
- Mathematics for Technology 1
Year two core modules
- Design and Technology Project
- Engineering Principles
- Statistics and Process Quality Assurance
- Mathematics for Technology 2
- Advanced Web Design
Year three core modules
- Project Management for Technologists
- Final Year Undergraduate Project
- Control Systems
Year one optional modules
- Applied Software
- Introduction to Engineering Materials
Year two optional modules
- Applied Mechanics
- Electronic Circuits
Year three optional modules
- Advanced Mathematics for Engineers
- Signals and Systems
- Energy Technology & Sustainability
Assessment will be via assignments, examinations, vivas and presentations.
Career opportunities: On successful completion of this degree, students will be able to work within the engineering industry as a technician, design engineer, quality control engineer or test engineer.