International Business Management MScCoventry University
£ 6.930 - (7.985 €)
- Scarborough (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Business and Management
International Business Management
Skills and Training
This is a one year course open to applicants from all backgrounds and has been designed as a generalist masters course for students who may have not previously studied business and management subjects.
This course will enable individuals to think, work and integrate across the emerging global borderless economy with an understanding of international business skill sets and capabilities. Offering a range of employer interactions, internships and opportunities to develop practical skills, the course is expected to develop global business skills valued by employers.WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
The course offers several distinctive features such as:
- Offering a clear pathway for students from non-business background to convert into a business and management career.
- Providing students with a sophisticated understanding of the potential and pitfalls of big data analysis for those seeking to build or lead global business organisations.
- Opportunities to gain valuable practical business experience through the internship module.
- The opportunity to specialise in a specific type of dissertation to match specific career aspirations.
- The potential for international field trips through Coventry University’s Centre for Global Engagement (CGE).
- An interactive and internationally diverse learning environment.
- Focus on the practical process of doing business globally.
- Using real life experiential methods on teaching core themes.
You will also be engaging with real business issues from highly innovative companies ranging from SMEs to large multinational corporations, through the whole course.WHAT WILL I LEARN?
The course is designed around seven compulsory modules and one optional module.
In semester one, all students will be introduced to contemporary business practice, management theory and techniques. The mandatory modules for this semester are:
- International Dimensions of Marketing
- The Global Business Environment, Evolution & Dynamics
- Organisations and Strategy
- Financial analysis and decision-making
In semester two, students will be exposed to critical understanding of the operational nature of doing business globally. The mandatory modules in this semester are:
- International business and global strategy
- Global operations
- Business Statistics, Data and Analysis
In addition, students will have to choose from any one of the following optional modules:
- International leadership and management
- Global business in emerging regions
In Semester 3 all students undertake the Dissertation or Company Internship modules.HOW WILL THIS COURSE BE TAUGHT?
The underlying focus is on developing international business skill sets, cultural perception in graduates who will be exposed to the ability to think strategically and implement complex international business projects in the new global economy.
The course will use innovative business techniques and tools, including practical market entry software tools to achieve this."