International Business MScCoventry University
£ 9.602 - (11.370 €)
- Coventry (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Business and Management
Skills and Training
Skills and Training
If you’d like to know more about our courses, tweet us with your questions! #AskCU— Coventry University (@covcampus) September 26, 2012 OVERVIEW
This course runs in January, May and September 2016.
No company today can ignore the impact of globalisation. However, many firms are struggling to come to terms with the implications of this new reality.
Previously satisfactory business tools and techniques are now outdated and inappropriate. The fast pace of change and global shift has led to new market and product opportunities requiring novel approaches to strategy, organisation, operations and finance.
The International Business MSc can offer you an in-depth understanding of the changing organisational environment. This specialist course has been designed for those who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of business and management in an international context.WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
The International Business MSc aims to provide you with the opportunity to:
- gain an understanding of the international business environment and the strategies that organisations may use to compete in such settings;
- develop a strategic business outlook;
- enhance your business and personal skills;
- work with other students and staff from a range of nationalities and backgrounds;
- prepare you to become an international manager by developing your ability to think strategically;
- communicate effectively in a range of business settings;
- understand how to implement complex business projects, ranging from new product development, managing global supply chain and logistical activities to mergers and acquisitions;
- use business simulations and software to gain practical insights into business problems and IT solutions;
- enhance your ability to apply key skills to problems and contemporary issues within the global business context.
You will also have the opportunity to apply for a place on the internship programme.WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Students on this International Business MSc can expect to study the following subject areas:
All students study a suite of core topics fundamental to understanding organisations in the global context.
The mandatory subjects for the first semester are:
- Global Supply Chain and Logistics;
- International Marketing;
- Management Accounting for Business;
- Global Business in Emerging Regions;
- Research Methods.
Core subjects are:
- International Leadership Management;
- International Business and Global Strategy;
- Managing International Trade.
One of the two following options:
- Business Process Integration;
- International Human Resource Management.
In Semester 3 all students undertake the Dissertation or Company Internship modules.
As part of this course you will study Global Professional Development, a beneficial new 10-credit module developed in partnership with the CMI. Explore this module's content and benefits here.