Languages for International Business BA (Hons)Coventry University
£ 9.000 - (10.576 €)
- Bachelor's degree
- Scarborough (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
This course is designed to prepare you for work in today’s multilingual, international business world.
You will study French or Spanish as your main language, as well as the linguistic and cultural knowledge required to conduct business in Asia and the Middle East, including an introduction to Mandarin and Arabic. You could develop one of these languages or study an additional one, such as Italian, German or Japanese.
As well as languages, you will study international business, and marketing. Here you will develop knowledge about the nature of business in a global world.
Within your major languages, you should develop your ability to function in speech and in writing in both everyday situations and in the world of business. You will also learn something of the culture and society of the relevant countries and of their business practices.
If you choose this course you will benefit from:
- a practical and career-focused orientation throughout your course by enhancing your critical thinking and developing the communication skills that employers want;
- courses offered by some of the best departments in the UK;
- Coventry University’s Modern Languages and Linguistics course is ranked at 12 (source: Guardian University Guide 2015)
- Coventry University’s Business and Management course is ranked at 11(source: Guardian University Guide 2015)
- Coventry has been named “UK’s top modern university” (source: The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2015)
- specialist management and marketing modules delivered by the Business School;
- the opportunity to develop language skills in a business environment;
- expert teaching, often carried out by native speakers of the language you are learning in a state-of-the-art Languages Centre;
- the opportunity to become familiar with the use of your chosen languages in a business environment;
- support in applying for a work placement which is not only a valuable experience, but will also give you an edge when applying for jobs;
- the option to spend a year studying or working overseas which provides you with an international experience that many businesses are looking for when employing a graduate.