Lean Six Sigma Evening Classes - Green Belt CertificationThe Knowledge Academy
£ 3.995 - (4.728 €)
- Cardiff (Gales)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
This course is designed to provide delegates with the knowledge required to pass the Lean Six Sigma Yellow and Green Belt exams and become a certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is a globally sought-after qualification which indicates the holder has the knowledge required to be a successful member of a Lean Six Sigma project team or even lead their own smaller Lean Six Sigma projects.
Please Note: This is an Evening Class
- This Class Starts at 5:30pm and Finishes at 10:30pm
- We will provide you with a few handouts to read before the course starts. It is advised you read these, as they will give you the best possible start to your training.
- Anybody can attend this course, and it has no prerequisites.
Who Should Attend?
- We recommend this course for anybody interested in business performance improvement.
The Benefits of Evening Classes
Our new evening classes offer a range of benefits:
- No time off work or university – because you’re studying at the end of the day, you can continue to work or attend your regular classes without any disruption
- Earn while you learn – Being able to work while you study can help to offset the cost of the course and place you in a strong financial position going forward
- Manageable sessions – We have taken our regular courses and split them into chunks suitable for evening classes, so you receive the same great learning experience but at a time and pace which suits you
- Evening Classes Start at 5:30pm and will last for Five hours, delegates will be in class until 10:30pm
- The course is in two parts
- Part one you will cover Yellow Belt certification, which will teach you the main principles of Lean Six Sigma
- Part two you will focus on Green Belt certification, which will provide you with the knowledge required to apply Lean Six Sigma Tools to projects in the workplace
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- 40 Questions
- 1 Hour Open Book Examination
- Pass Mark of 70%
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- 30 Questions
- 2 Hours Open Book Examination
- Pass Mark of 70%
The course covers the following areas:
- Project Charter
- Business Case
- Key Customers
- House of Quality
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Voice of the Customer
- Critical to Quality Requirements (CTQ)
- Verifying CTQs
- Identify and segment
- Hi –level Process map
- Project Plan
- Understanding Variability
- Measurement Basics
- Measurement Process and Plan
- Selecting Measures
- Data Definition and Sources
- Measuring Yield and Capability
- Implementing the Measure Plan
- Data Analysis
- Scatter Diagrams
- Run Charts
- Pareto Charts
- Frequency Charts
- Variation and Defect Analysis
- Process Mapping & Analysis
- Value Stream Analysis
- Cause & Effect Analysis (CNX)
- Hypotheses Analysis
- Verifying Causes
- Brain Storming
- Process Vision
- Lean Principles
- Enabling Flow
- Level Scheduling SMED
- Visual Management
- Selecting Solutions
- Theory Constraints
- Developing Solution Options
- How to run Kaizen events and Improvements teams
- FMEA Risk Analysis
- Implementation Planning
- Simple and necessary documentation
- Mistake Proofing
- Statistics Control
- Control Charts
- Bar and R Charts
- Process Management
- Lean Six Sigma Score Cards
Why choose The Knowledge Academy?
- We provide world-class learning material
- We make the learning experience enjoyable
- We are trusted by globally leading brands such as JP Morgan, HSBC and Sony as a learning partner of choice.
- We provide pre- and post-course support so you never feel alone
- All of our training is hands-on, using real-world examples
- As a market leader, we have an extremely high global pass rate
- Over 90% of our delegates come back to us for further training
- We have the best instructors in the industry which is reflected in our position as the market leader for professional qualifications
- We provide value for money and trained over 50,000 delegates in 2014
- We have some of the most luxurious course venues worldwide
The Knowledge Academy Lean Team is composed of enthusiasts who love the subject and use the techniques they teach.
The courses have been developed using the expertise of our Green, Black and Master Black Belt trainers and consultants to provide a fast paced practical guide to the subject. The TKA philosophy is that Lean 6 Sigma is a living evolving methodology full of simple tools which can be quickly deployed to make a real difference to your company. Our training reflects this. Using the detailed Case Study in our comprehensive Work Book and many practical examples your trainer will lead you through the maze of Lean 6 Sigma. Our courses fit together nicely so you can start with no knowledge of Lean 6 Sigma and progress all the way up to Master Black Belt if you wish.
Our courses focus on practical techniques which you can start using right away. You will be provided with a comprehensive course workbook which can act as a reference for you after you leave the classroom. Formal exercises and discussion within the classroom will help you learn to apply your new knowledge when you return to your workplace.
About Lean Six Sigma
Lean Six Sigma is a methodology for business process improvement which combines two established business improvement philosophies: Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma. Lean is a system for removing waste from the manufacturing process and ensuring the delivery of maximum value to the customer. Six Sigma focuses on process improvement by managing quality and reducing defects. Combining these two methods means businesses get the best of both worlds: the speed of Lean with the quality of Six Sigma.
FMG Support, an independent fleet management services provider in the UK used Lean Six Sigma to improve their customer service and efficiency.
The company started their Lean Six Sigma implementation process by having their Business Improvement Manager trained to become a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt over the course of a year. One he had been trained, he was able to pass on the Lean Six Sigma skills he’d learnt to the rest of his team, instilling a continual process improvement culture throughout the whole company.
As a result of the analysis tools provided by Lean Six Sigma, FMG brought in new web-based solutions, speeding up their processes and delivering savings totalling £800,000 (over 1 million US dollars).
- Fully Accredited Lean Six Sigma Training
- Very High Lean Six Sigma delegate Pass Rates
- GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN THE INDUSTRY
- Learn Practical Skills for real-world application
- Earning potential with Lean Six Sigma Training between £55k and £90k
- Book Online or Call 01344 203999 to speak to a Lean Six Sigma Training advisor today