Makeup Application CourseStudy365
£ 249 - (289 €) £ 24 - (28 €)
- Curso intensivo
- 20 horas de estudio
- Campus online
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
This training is for 20 guided learning hours and you will cover following learning outcomes:
1 Be able to prepare for make-up
The learner can:
- State the factors that could influence the choice of basic make-up products and techniques.
- State the importance of the preparation procedures for applying basic make-up.
- Prepare for applying basic make-up.
- Select products, tools and equipment.
- State how and when to use products, tools and equipment for basic make-up.
2 Be able to carry out make-up
- The learner can:
- State basic skin types
- State the basic structure and function of the skin
- State the bone structure of the face
- Prepare the face
- Apply basic make-up products
- Remove basic make-up
- Follow safe and hygienic working practices
- Communicate and behave in a professional manner
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment tests. This online multiple choice question tests are marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Being qualified as a makeup artist is a rich and rewarding career now a days. You can earn up to £3000 from £40 as a makeup artist. Before you get on this exciting path the better understanding you have of the different exciting opportunities that looking forward you as a makeup artist will save you time, money and effort.
As makeup artist you have opportunities to from an individual makeup artist to consultant or retail, Beauty and Bridal, Fashion, Television and Feature Film artist. If you don’t want to be working in unsociable hours, if you don’t want a career in Television and Film Industry or don’t like to be away from home for days and month then you can be a consultant or retail, Beauty and Bridal, Fashion makeup artist.
If a regular job with a consistent weekly wage is what you are looking for then perhaps you might train as a makeup consultant and could follow the retail route with one of a multitude of quality makeup brands e.g. Bobbi Brown, Chanel, Givenchy, Clinique, Lancôme.