Master of Business Administration: Chinese Business Practice MBALondon South Bank University Department of Education
Precio a consultar
- London (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Master Business Administration
Business and Administration
ModulesSemester 1 taught at LSBU
- Managerial economics
- Managing accountancy and finance
- Managing human resources in China
- Managing strategy and change within China
- Managing the marketing environment
- Critical management inquiry supervised (jointly by LSBU and SHNU academic teams)
Following completion of the taught programme you'll go on to undertake your internship, designed to inform your dissertation (management project).
All students have the opportunity to study towards the HSK Mandarin language proficiency exam. Whether this is taken during the semesters in Shanghai will be dependent on the level achieved.