Media Messagingdancing lion training & consultancy
£ 337 - (399 €)
- In company
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Interviews and reports for newspapers
Those who attend this course can expect to gain:
Awareness of the impact they create personally and knowledge on how to strengthen their physical and vocal presence when speaking to the media.
An understanding of how to construct and deliver a clear message to the media as well as know how to respond in the moment during a media interaction.
As the course is highly interactive participants are requested to come with a willingness to get fully involved in all three parts:
Raising awareness of personal impact and offering options to strengthen and enhance personal style and communication effectiveness:
- What influences and creates personal impact.
- Delivery of pre-prepared presentation of a key message to camera.
- Assessment of each person’s impact.
- Exploring physical expression and learning the art of personal focus.
- Discovering the art of silence and stillness to help gain authority.
- Breathing techniques to help calm and create a clear voice.
- Bringing language to life vocally and learning to land key messages.
Exploration of media imperatives and how to respond to them. Construction of chosen message and how to stay on message in delivery.
- Understanding the media.
- Dynamics of an interview.
- Preparing your message.
- Interview techniques.
- Messaging and traps.
Bringing all ideas and techniques to life with practical media interview sessions. Typically we practise:
- Studio interviews.
- Down the line (into camera or telephone) interviews.
- Media briefings.
Each practical session is videoed and watched back for appraisal, with each participant receiving tailored feedback.