MIB - Full TimeEAE-UPC
Detalles del curso
Gain management experience with a focus on global perspectives and international vision. The MIB is a general programme of educational training in international business management which focuses on all aspects of corporate administration.
The programme integrates studies in all areas of business in an effort to develop policies and strategies that successfully achieve a company's objectives in an international environment.
The business world requires experienced professionals with advanced knowledge in the various fields of effective management. Simultaneously, it demands personal skills such as flexibility, adaptability, reflection, resolution and creativity.
The MIB is based around four fundamental elements of successful international business education: functional methods and techniques, personal development, the importance of strategic information decision-making, and aspects corresponding to creativity and innovation. These are all crucial for securing a place in today's multinational, multicultural and constantly evolving world of global business.
The main objectives of the MIB are to train leaders who are able to evolve within the heart of complex international markets, and who are capable of inducing and managing flexibility and change in reaction to new technologies. The program seeks to train leaders capable of handling the appearance of new markets and inevitability of social evolution. It also aims to create leaders who are open-minded and receptive, capable of communicating and being creative.
Requisitos: Recommended Profile: university degree 1/2 year of working experience.
Este curso está dirigido únicamente a residentes en España
Certificado de asistencia otorgado por EAE-UPC
01 de abril de 2014
01 de octubre de 2014
C/Aragó, 55, Barcelona, España
Posgrado en Dirección y Gestión de Empresas - Part Time
A mejorar El postgrado no acaba de convencerme. En el ámbito de Recursos Humanos esperaba que se tratasen temas relacionados con los contratos, los modelos fiscales, los impuestos y las nóminas. Estamos viendo cuales son las funciones de cada uno de los departamentos pero no cómo se trabaja en ellos. Lo cierto es que esta formación no me ha servido de mucho y estoy algo decepcionada. Iba con una idea y esta formación no ha satisfecho mis expectativas.
Curso realizado: Octubre 2010 | ¿Recomendarías este curso? Sí.
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Cross Cultural Management
International Business Law
- This course looks at and studies the main economic concepts, principles and theories that help to explain the structure and functioning of the modern international and global economy.
Cross Cultural Management
- The course provides students with the theoretical and practical tools necessary to improve their effectiveness and productivity in international business activities.
Leadership and Management Skills
- The course will introduce you to modern management concepts and their historical development. It will acquaint students with managerial planning, organisation, control and motivation, ethics, decision-making and communication as well as various elements of group behaviour and leadership.
- The course will enable students to identify and apply the main concepts and techniques of marketing to business problems. Marketing as a process, marketing planning or the role of marketing strategy within the business strategy dealt with during the course.
- The course defines the core elements to develop an e-business strategy, including branding, competitive analysis, technology assessment, business method models and preparing for emerging trends. Course assignments will involve extensive case studies and on-line research.
- The course provides students with a basic understanding of the techniques of corporate financial management. Students deal with the tools necessary for a financial planning and management at the medium and short term. They will also learn to evaluate the financial statement of an international company.
Managing Risk in International Finance
- The course provides an understanding of the new risks that increasing globalisation has brought to multinational enterprises and it examines these risks and the way in which they can be managed.
- Tax treaties, transfer pricing rules in international taxation, international estate planning, European tax law and international tax policy, basic international tax planning and value added taxation are some of the topics that will be dealt with from a business perspective.
International Project Management
- Project management tests the knowledge, experience and personal qualities required by a professional project manager. Today, project activity and education in project management are making a comeback as work methods and procedures used by organisations to meet the challenges of increasingly international operating environments.
- The course is aimed at all managers and future managers of firms that have an international focus and an eye on market expansion. The course examines these issues from the perspective of a range of corporate indicators and it is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to improve decision-making on international issues for any corporation.
International Business Law
- In today's business dealings, parties frequently have their principal places of business in different countries which raises various legal issues not present in a domestic transaction. There is an increasing body of law, which many countries adhere to and in this course we will be focusing on this and how legal risk in international transactions may be minimised.
International Human Resource Management
- The objectives of this course are to introduce students to the basics of people management in organisations, allowing them to identify the internal and external factors of human resource management that are considered to be the most influential ones.
Media Communications Workshop
- The course focuses on internal and external communication as a shared responsibility for all members of an organization and the need for training internal communication skills to achieve an effective and efficient communication with superiors, subordinates and peers, individually and in group.
- This course provides students with an opportunity to draw upon previous experiences and education, to apply various business concepts and analytical tools to complex problems and issues in organisational settings.
Students who pass the course will obtain the MIB from EAE Business School. Besides, students who fulfil the academic requirements established will obtain the degree from Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (if studying in Barcelona) or from Universidad Camilo José Cela (if studying in Madrid). Ipag Business School Degree Students who study a semester in Paris and successfully complete the programme, will also obtain the IPAG Business School official degree.