Microsoft 70-463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with SQL Server 2012Oxford Applied Training
£ 499 - (595 €)
- 7 horas de estudio
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Managing Data Flow
Lesson 1: Introduction to Data Warehouses
- Topic A: Overview of Data Warehouses
- Topic B: Examine Data Warehousing Concepts
- Topic C: Introduction to Data Analysis and Reporting Concepts
Lesson 2: Creating Dimensions and Changing Granularity of Dimensions
- Topic A: Create Dimensions
- Topic B: Change Granularity
Lesson 3: Creating Fact Tables and Columnstore Indexes
- Topic A: Create Fact Tables
- Topic B: Create Columnstore Indexes
- Lesson 4: Implementing Data Warehouses in SQL Server 2012
- Topic A: Overview of Data Warehouse Components
- Topic B: Install Integration Services
Lesson 5: Working with Integration Services
- Topic A: Create an SSIS Project
- Topic B: Add Packages to an SSIS Project
Lesson 6: Managing Control Flow
- Topic A: Deploy a Control Flow
- Topic B: Execute Packages from Different Control Flow
Lesson 7: Working with Dynamic Variables
- Topic A: Create Expressions with Variables
- Topic B: Create Package Templates
Lesson 8: Implementing Data Flow
- Topic A: Add Data Flow Components to a Data Flow Task
- Topic B: Perform Transformation Tasks
- Topic C: Track Changed Data
Lesson 9: Managing Data Flow
- Topic A: Add Script Tasks and Script Components to an SSIS Package
- Topic B: Profile OLTP Data
- Topic C: Cleanse Data Using DQS
Lesson 10: Managing SSIS Package Execution
- Topic A: Execute SSIS Packages on the Server
- Topic B: Configure the Package Execution Strategy
Lesson 11: Debugging and Troubleshooting Packages
- Topic A: Debug Package Execution Components
- Topic B: Troubleshoot Package Failures
Lesson 12: Deploying Packages
- Topic A: Deploy SSIS Packages
- Topic B: Examine MSI Packages
Lesson 13: Securing Packages and Databases
- Topic A: Secure Packages
- Topic B: Secure Databases
Lesson 14: Working with MDS and Windows Azure
- Topic A: Configure MDS
- Topic B: Work with MDS Databases
- Topic C: Work with Windows Azure
Expert Instructor-Led Training
Oxford Applied Training uses only the industry’s finest instructors in the IT industry. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations
Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor.Oxford Applied Training always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
Quizzes & Exam Simulators
Oxford Applied Training custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding.
This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Oxford Applied Training courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing center. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Social Learning & Networking
Oxford Applied Training has designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS). This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students and Oxford Applied Training employees, form study groups, engage in discussions in our NOW@ Forums, rate and “like” different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions, and announcement features. This LMS is unmatched in the industry and makes learning fun and enjoyable.
Flash Cards & Educational Games
Oxford Applied Training knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide flash cards and educational games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of flash cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the course material extremely high.
Navigation & Controls
Oxford Applied Training self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.