Microsoft Project and SPSS Software TrainingStudy365
£ 249 - (287 €) £ 24 - (28 €)
- Curso intensivo
- 20 horas de estudio
- Campus online
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
IT Project Management
This online MS Project and SPSS Statistics Training course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours. Following Course Curriculum will provide you idea about main topics areas are covered in this training course. The numbers of sub topics are covered under following each main topic of the curriculum.
SPSS Statistics Fundamental Training
- Introduction to SPSS.
- Building Charts and Recording Data (Variable).
- Calculate descriptive statistics (Eg: Means and Standard Deviations)
- Use inferential statistics (Eg: t-tests and Chi-squares)
- Descriptive Statistics and Hypothesis Testing.
- Types of Charts.
- Create new variables and cross tabulations
- Correlation, Regression and ANOVA Analysis.
- Communicating Results
- Extending SPSS and Sharing Results.
MS Project Advance Training (2010 & 2013)
- Introduction to MS Project.
- Creating a New Project Plan
- Keeping Your Project on Track
- Managing Resources and Project Cost.
- Earned Value Analysis and Copying data into MS Project.
- Import and Export
- Working with Forms
- Customised Filled and Graphical and Visual Report.
- Sharing Customisation and Working with Multiple Projects.
- Linking Tasks in Different Project.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice questions assessment tests. This online multiple choice questions tests are marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This training leads you to become a Business Analyst, Project Manager, Researcher, Data Analyst, and Business Developer etc.
You should have installed SPSS and MS Project software to your computer for the practices. This package is not provided software and you need to install that software separately.