MongoDB Certification - MongoDB TutorialThe Knowledge Academy
£ 1.495 - (1.729 €)
- Cardiff (Gales)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
This 1 day course will introduce delegates to MongoDB, and how it is an effective database tool that is reliable and versatile.
- Have some experience with database concepts
Who Should Attend
- Candidates who wish to be introduced and learn the essentials of MongoDB
Upon completion of this course, candidates should gain knowledge on:
- Functions and techniques when using MongoDB
- Scaling and Sharding
- Replicated Servers
- MongoDB Architecture
- Installing and configuring MongoDB
- Documents (objects) map nicely to programming language data types.
- Embedded documents and arrays reduce need for joins.
- Dynamic schema makes polymorphism easier.
- Embedding makes reads and writes fast.
- Indexes can include keys from embedded documents and arrays.
- Optional streaming writes (no acknowledgments).
- Replicated servers with automatic master failover.
- Automatic sharding distributes collection data across machines.
- Eventually-consistent reads can be distributed over replicated servers.
- With MongoDB Management Service (MMS) MongoDB supports a complete backup solution and full deployment monitoring.
- Gain an understanding the
- Recognise the uses and benefits of
- Candidates will be able to efficiently install and configure
GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN THE INDUSTRY
- Develop knowledge of scaling databases and using queries
- Courses delivered by world class
training instructors in luxury venues
- Includes material and manuals
01344 203999 to speak to a training advisor today