NegotiationCity University London
Precio a consultar
- Bachelor's degree
- Islington (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Skills and Training
In an increasingly competitive business environment professionals, whatever their field, must negotiate with others to get their job done. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned negotiator this course helps you look at what is really going on and improve your own style.Key learning points
- Negotiation types
- Strategies and styles
- Tactics and techniques
- Preparing and strategic planning
- How to start and make your opening statement
- Bottom line or BATNA (Best Alternative to Negotiated Agreement), which is the best approach?
- Understanding human and psychological influences
- Getting away from win/lose and creating solutions
- A plan for "self-review" skills development
- Delegates become more systematic and thorough in their preparation
- Delegates learn how to deal with difficult negotiations
This course is also available at Intermediate and Advanced level.