Occupational Therapy MScCoventry University
£ 5.799 - (6.823 €)
- Scarborough (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Skills and Training
If you’d like to know more about our courses, tweet us with your questions! #AskCU— Coventry University (@covcampus) September 26, 2012 OVERVIEW
Occupational therapy plays a vital role in allowing those who have been prevented from living life to its fullest, through illness or injury, to do so.
This course aims to enhance the knowledge base and intellectual skills of state-registered occupational therapists through a programme of specific and general professional studies.
- A range of optional modules enable you to focus on topics relevant to different practice settings in health and social care,
- a personal tutor system provides support, as and when required,
- lecturers with expertise in a range of specialist areas develop and deliver the modules,
- courses are designed and regularly updated to respond to the challenges of a changing climate in health and social care,
- critical evaluation of concepts, ideas and research is encouraged to enable you to establish the evidence base for practice.
On the Occupational Therapy MSc you will focus on the study of the philosophical basis of occupational therapy and the evolving knowledge and skills in the field, and will address your personal and professional development. The course has been designed to meet the needs of occupational therapists and offers a flexible modular structure with students choosing a pattern of enrolment and timescale of study to meet their professional needs.
There is emphasis on the advancement of professional knowledge, evidence-based practice and service provision. You can undertake your studies over one year full-time or from two to five years part-time. There are also exit points at Postgraduate Certificate and Postgraduate Diploma levels.HOW WILL THIS COURSE BE TAUGHT?
The course is delivered by blended learning methods – a mix of online and classroom-based learning – and as such you will only pay for the modules you take each year. Blended learning incorporates the use of a well-established online learning system, an interactive, informed and participative teaching approach and residential schools."