Office Skills TrainingStudy365
£ 249 - (287 €) £ 24 - (28 €)
- Curso intensivo
- 25 horas de estudio
- Campus online
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Our online certificate in office administration training course includes 2 units and it has been designed for 25 guided learning hours.
UNIT 01: Administrative Skills Development
- Job functions and Description of Office Admin/ and Office Manager
- Diary Management.
- Business Reports and Letter Writing.
- E-mails Writing Tips.
- Handling Confidential Documents.
- Successful Meeting Minutes.
- Note Taking.
- Documents proofreading.
- Data Management, Record Keeping and Filing.
- Appointment Booking, and Arranging Interviews
- Preparing a Job Description (JD).
- Delivering Postal Mail
- Tips for Speed Reading.
- Creating an Effective CV and Cover Letter
- How to face a Job Interview
- Time Management.
- Confidence Building.
- Motivating Employees.
- Organising a Meeting.
- Event Planning.
- Invoicing/Petty cash.
- QuickBooks for Payroll Management
UNIT 02: Computer Literacy Skills Development
- Typing Speed Development.
- Microsoft Word.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft Power-Point.
- Microsoft Outlook.
- Microsoft Access.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be office manager, team supervisor or you can become a Personal Assistant for company director, executives or for senior management positions.