PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ®Global Edulink
£ 299 - (352 €) £ 79 - (93 €)
- Curso intensivo
- 20 horas de estudio
- Campus online
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Planning Value & Risk
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
- The Process
- Exam Breakdown
- Agile Principles & Agile Software
- Team Members & Extreme Programming
- Dynamic Systems Development (DSDM)
- Crystal Overview & Kanban
- Planning Value & Risk
- Agile Contracting & Earned Value
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Management vs. Leadership
- Boosting Team Performance
- Leadership & Empowered Teams
- Adaptive Planning & Value-Based Analysis
- Planning Differences
- Problem Identifying & Resolution
- Refactoring & Problem Solving
- Project Continuous Improvement
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
Exam: PMI-ACP ®
Duration: 3 hours
Numbers of Questions: 120 Multiple Choice Questions (100 Scored Questions and 20 Pretest (Unscored) Questions)
- To maintain your PMI-ACP, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in agile topics every three years.
PMI-ACP Exam Content and Blueprint:
- Agile Principles and Mindset - 16%
- Value-driven Delivery - 20%
- Stakeholder Engagement - 17%
- Team Performance -16%
- Adaptive Planning - 12%
- Problem Detection and Resolution - 10%
- Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People) - 9%
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Upon successfully obtained this qualification, you will be able to function comfortably in an Agile environment. You will be able to work in roles such as software development manager, product manager, project coordinator, Project analyst and project manager in the software development.