- 18 horas de estudio
A mejorar Nothing.
Curso realizado: Septiembre 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
A mejorar It was good.
Curso realizado: Agosto 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
IT Project Management
Project Risk management
PRINCE2 Online Foundation and Practitioner Training Course covers the following topics:
- PRINCE2® Principles: PRINCE2 Project Management follows a set of seven principles that can all be applied to any project. These seven principles create the framework PRINCE2 is based on.
- Managing by stages
- Managing by exception
- How to learn from previous experience
- Changing to suit the business environment
- Continual business justification
- Responsibilities and roles within the project
- Focusing directly on the products
- PRINCE2® Processes: The seven PRINCE2 processes outline the tasks that are involved in the management and delivery of a successful project. These processes cover the entire timeline of a project, from pre-project to project closure.
- Starting a project
- Initiating a project
- Controlling a project
- Directing a project
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing a Stage Boundary
- Closing a Project
- PRINCE2® Themes: These seven themes must be addressed and followed continuously for the PRINCE2 project to be carried out effectively and efficiently.
- Business Case