PRINCE2® Practitioner ExamStudy365
£ 489 - (576 €) £ 289 - (341 €)
- Curso intensivo
- Campus online
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Project Management Associate
The Practitioner Exam is a 2½ hour objective test examination which will test your ability to apply PRINCE2 to a case-study scenario. The Practitioner exam is open-book style, so reference to your PRINCE2 manual, with your own annotations, is permitted.
- Objective testing
- 8 questions – 10 question items per question, each worth one mark
- 44 marks or more required to pass (out of 80 available) – 55%
- Two-and-a-half hours (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 manual only)
- Online exam is available.
- Prerequisites: PRINCE2® Foundation Certificate or any recognized PMI/IPMA qualification.
Exam Body: PEOPLECERT
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Upon completing your PRINCE2® Practitioner you will qualify to be: Project Manager Programme Co-Ordinator In these roles, you could earn up to £50,000 per annum.