Project Management TrainingStudy365
£ 249 - (288 €) £ 24 - (28 €)
- Curso intensivo
- 20 horas de estudio
- Campus online
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
IT Project Management
This online Project Management Training course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours. Following course outline will provide you an idea about main topics areas are covered in this training course.
1. Introduction to Project Management
2. Areas of Project Management
3. Priorities Order of Projects
4. Project Development Process
5. Create a Project Schedule
6. Project Running
7. Teamwork of the Project
8. Monitoring and Controlling Projects
9. Closing Projects
10. The Values of Project Ethics
11. The Ethical Standards for Projects
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice questions assessment tests. This online multiple choice questions tests are marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This training leads you to become a Project Analyst, Project Coordinator, Project Manager, and Business Developer etc.