Public Histories (MA)Birkbeck, University of London
£ 3.975 - (4.706 €)
- London (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
You take 2 compulsory modules, choose 2 option modules and complete a dissertation.
You choose 1 option module that is public history focused, which includes modules offered in Birkbeck's Department of History, Classics and Archaeology and the Department of History of Art, as well as an option in Digital Histories offered in conjunction with the University of East London.
You also choose 1 'free choice' option module from an extensive range of modules offered within the Department of History, Classics and Archaeology.
Full-time students take all of their modules in 1 year.
Part-time students take 1 compulsory module and choose 1 option module in Year 1 and take 1 compulsory module, choose 1 option module and complete their dissertation in Year 2.Compulsory modules
- Mastering Historical Research: Birkbeck Approaches
- Public Histories in Practice
- Athens: Material Culture Approaches to the Classical City
- Creating a Public. Museums and their audiences
- Cultural History of War in Britain and America between the First World War and the Conflict in Vietnam
- Histories in Transition: Visual Culture, History and Memory in South Africa and Beyond
- Queer Histories/Queer Cultures
- The Past in the Present: Classical Archaeology in the Modern World (Level 7)
- Research Dissertation