Public Speaking TrainingStudy365
£ 249 - (288 €) £ 24 - (28 €)
- Curso intensivo
- 15 horas de estudio
- Campus online
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Message across Powerfully
Following course outline will provide you the idea about main topics areas are covered in this training course. The numbers of sub topics are covered under following each main topic:
Course Content (Course Outline):
Unit 01: Preparation and delivering of Public speech
- Get ready with your speech
- Recognizing your audience
- Comprehend the venue
- Building up personal integrity
- Producing ideas and concepts for your presentation
- Developing storyboards
- Warm Up for speech
- Saying yes to the microphone
- Opening your speech
- Commence your agenda
- Handle general opening mistakes
- Delivering your speech
- Building up vocal variety
- Building up good body language
- Managing with technical mishaps
- Closing your speech
- Dealing with question and answer
- Comprise a strong close of your speech
- Requesting feedback for your speech
Unit 02: How to overcome fear of public speaking
- Observe and study the expertise
- Looking for opportunities to speak
- Doing rehearsal your speech correctly
- Identifying what works for you
- Get ready yourself psychologically
- Dreaming your accomplishment
- Minimising the probability of mistakes
Unit 03: How to become a good public speaker
- What makes a good speaker?
- Organizing your thoughts
- Produce meaningful thoughts and making every word count
- Gesturing naturally using your eyes, hand and facial expressions
- Managing anxiety
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment tests. This online multiple choice question tests are marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This training leads you to become a Public speaker, Good business presenter, Telesales Executives, and Tutor etc.