Python Programming TrainingCareerVision Training
£ 72 - (86 €)
- A distancia
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
• Format: DVD
• Duration: 6.2 Hours (93 lessons)
• Instructor: Mike McMillan
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
Take your skills to the next level. This Learning Python Programming Tutorial Video is the ultimate in comprehensive instruction for the discerning professional.
These training classes use broadcast quality audio and video to deliver concise and informative training right to your desktop. The course is presented via an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, allowing you to learn at your own pace.
These Learning Python Programming Tutorials break even the most complex subjects down into easy to follow segments, following along is simple. Practical working files further enhance the learning process and provide a degree of retention that is unmatched by any other form of training.
The complete training course contents are laid out below and you can start learning right away, click any blue linked lesson below for Python Programming video tutorials...
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
• Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses, seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard training manuals.
Working With Lists Working With Dictionaries Working With Tuples The Relational Operators if-elif Statement Introduction To while Loops for Loops With Files Using iter And next Calling Functions Recursive Functions - Part 1 Recursive Functions - Part 2 Module Namespaces Designing A Class, Methods Try-Except-Finally Statements
What This Course Covers
Installing Python In Windows
Installing Python On A Mac
Writing Your First Program - Hello, World!
Entering And Running A Program In Windows
Entering And Running A Program On A Mac
Python Basic Data Types And Variables
Expressions, Statements, Variables
Working With Numbers
Working With Strings
Working With Booleans
Working With Lists
Working With Dictionaries
Working With Tuples
Using The Print Function - Part 1
Using The Print Function - Part 2
Getting Input From The User
Making Decisions - if Statements
The Relational Operators
The Logical Operators
Simple if Statement
Introduction To while Loops
Count-Controlled while Loops
Event-Controlled while Loops
Working With Files - Part 1
Working With Files - Part 2
Introduction To for Loops - Part 1
Introduction To for Loops - Part 2
for Loops With Lists
for Loops With Tuples
for Loops With Dictionaries
for Loops With Files
Using iter And next
Iterators And Dictionaries
Introduction To List Comprehensions
Using List Comprehensions With Files
Introduction To Functions - Why
Functions With Multiple Arguments
More On Functions
Recursive Functions - Part 1
Recursive Functions - Part 2
Exercise 1 - Part 1
Exercise 1 - Part 2
Using Built-In Modules
User-Defined Modules - Part 1
User-Defined Modules - Part 2
Object-Oriented Programming - Part 1
Abstract Data Types
Designing A Class, Fields And Constructors
Designing A Class, Methods
Data Structure For Fields
Object-Oriented Programming - Part 2
Creating A Derived Class - Part 1
Creating A Derived Class - Part 2
The raise Statement
Using Data Structures
Exercise 1 - Lists
Exercise 2 - Tuples
Exercise 3 - Dictionaries