QuickBooks Online Plus (Cloud) - Accounts and PayrollGlobal Edulink
£ 349 - (403 €) £ 20 - (23 €)
- Curso intensivo
- 20 horas de estudio
- Campus online
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
QuickBooks Online Plus
Setting Up and Managing Users
Using Lists and Pages
Setting Up Inventory
This QuickBooks Online Plus (Cloud) training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
- Home Page from
- Sections in Home Page
- Signing Up for QuickBooks Online Plus
- Setting Up and Managing Users
- Using Lists and Pages
- Setting Up Inventory
- Creating a Purchase Order
- Creating a Product or Service Item
- Customizing Sales Settings
- Creating Billing Statements
- Payment Processing and Recordings
- Handling Refunds
- Setting Billing and Expense Preferences
- Vendor Credit
- Using Bank Accounts
- Sales Tax
- Creating Customer and Vendor QuickReports
- Management Reports
- Using Graphs
- Customizing Forms
- Entering Expenses for Job
- Time Tracking
- The Payroll Process
- Creating Payroll Schedules
- Handling Terminated Employees
- Adjusting Fringe Benefits
- Creating Credit Card Accounts
- Assets and Liabilities
- Equity Accounts
- Company Management
- Using QuickBooks Tools
- Using QuickBooks Other Lists
- Inviting Your Accountant
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be an Account Assistant, Bookkeeper, Bookkeeping Assistant, Payroll Administrator, Account Clark, Payroll Clerk Office Admin, Office Manager and many more.
You should have created QuickBooks online account for the practices. This package is not provided online account and you need to install that software separately.