QuickBooks Premier 2014 – OnlineGlobal Edulink
£ 239 - (282 €) £ 24 - (28 €)
- Curso intensivo
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Setting up Sales Tax
This QuickBooks Premier 2014 Essential training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key areas. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours and each unit carries 10 guided learning hours:
UNIT 01: QuickBooks Premier Training 2014
- Introduction to QuickBooks and Setup
- Tools of QuickBooks
- Security and Users
- Sales and Orders
- Receiving Money
- Bounced Checks and Specific Tracking
- Receiving and Depositing
- Credit Cards and Bank Accounts
- Payroll and Transactions
- Accounts and Reports
- Integrating with Ms Word
- Data Type and Conclusion
UNIT 02: QuickBooks for Sales (QuickBooks Premier Training 2014)
- Creating and Setting up your point of sales
- Installing the System
- Setting up Sales Tax
- Rewards Program
- Collecting Sales Tax
- Adding Shipping Information
- Tracking Sales Commissions
- Purchasing Merchandise
- Receiving from a Purchase Order
- Managing Inventory
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
All the study materials are available in your student portal including Module book, Video, Mock exams and extra supportive materials. Access to Mock exam and mentor supports. Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers. Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries. Comfortable learning access to your student portal. Instant technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners. Quick results and delivery of your certificate. Career development services and counselling. Support for finding a job – You can access and register for our job portal (jobsite) to find the employers. PLEASE NOTE: You should have installed QuickBooks software to your computer for the practices. This package is not provided software and you need to install that software separately.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be an Account Assistant, Bookkeeper, Office Admin, and Office Manager etc.