QuickBooks Pro 2016 – OnlineGlobal Edulink
£ 239 - (275 €) £ 24 - (28 €)
- Curso intensivo
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Working with Company Files
Handling Special Cases
This QuickBooks Pro 2016 training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key areas. This course has been designed for 15 guided learning hours.
- Introduction to QuickBooks Pro 2016
- Working with Company Files
- Adding Customers
- Adding Employees
- Daily Operations
- Handling Special Cases
- Online Banking
- Year End Preparation
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
All the study materials are available in your student portal including Module book, Video, Mock exams and extra supportive materials. Access to Mock exam and mentor supports. Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers. Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries. Comfortable learning access to your student portal. Instant technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners. Quick results and delivery of your certificate. Career development services and counselling. Support for finding a job – You can access and register for our job portal (jobsite) to find the employers
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be an Account Assistant, Bookkeeper, Office Admin, and Office Manager etc.