£ 399 - (472 €) £ 39 - (46 €)
- Curso intensivo
- 45 horas de estudio
- Campus online
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
This online Professional Receptionist Training course is covered 45 guided learning hours.
Unit 01; Developing Customer Service Skills
- Meeting and Greeting Visitors (Welcoming guests upon arrival and using correct terminology).
- The role of the Receptionist.
- Principles to create powerful first impression.
- Principles to confirm how your message comes across.
- How can you identify the customer needs?
- Learning to Listen.
- Handling difficult customers and difficult situations.
- Role play sessions (Only for classroom learners).
Unit 02; Developing Telephone handling and administrative skills
- Practice good telephone skills.
- Data base Management (Booking/ reservation Procedure).
- Checking-In and Checking-Out guests using the software (Opera PMS V5 Software).
- Follow routine administrative procedures.
- Deal effectively with security and safety issues.
- Successful meeting and minutes.
- Meeting and accommodation arrangements.
Unit 03; Developing Business Communication Skills
- Effective Business Communication (Business Document Production).
- Develop effective/technical writing skills.
- CV writing skills; guidance on creating the correct CV and Personal statements.
- Interview techniques; guidance on how to perform in an interview.
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
You can start your employment as a professional receptionist, Switchboard operator or Telephonist and you move up as administration assistant, personal assistant, secretary, office administrator or you can be specialise in marketing or sales if you may need to be specialised in one area.