Sage Accounts 2014 - CPD Certified Software Training Programme (Recognised by the IAB)e-Careers Limited
£ 60 - (69 €)
- Vocational qualification
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
This course, designed by professionals with extensive practical experience with Sage, will set you on the path to mastering this sophisticated software and moving forwards in your career.
- Start by finding your feet when it comes to navigation in Navigating Around Sage.
- Move on to getting to grips with Chart of Accounts and Setting Up Nominal Accounts.
- Access and master Opening Balances before moving on to the Customers module where you’ll learn everything you need to keep track of customers, from setting up customer records, to entering customer invoices to setting up customer defaults.
- The Supplier Notes module covers all you need to know about dealing with suppliers and the Product Notes module gets you up to speed with stock takes, stock transfer, returns, reports and more.
- Invigorate your invoicing skills with our in-depth Sales Invoices module.
- In the Bank module, take control of setting up a new account, allocating customer receipts, supplier payments and credit notes, recording bank receipts, making payments and transfers, petty cash and more.
- The Projects module shows you how to use the Wizard to take control of your projects.
- Once you complete the Sales Ordering Processing module, the next logical step is mastering purchase orders in Purchase Order Processing.
- Think global with our Foreign Currency module.
- Consolidate your banking skills with the Bank Reconciliation module.
- Get your accounting house in order with our Monthly Reports and Monthly Routines modules.
- In the VAT module learn about Intrastat and master running a VAT return and other VAT schemes.
- In Maintenance and Corrections, gain the expertise that will transform errors from major headaches to minor blips.
Flexible, interest-free, part payment options available.