Social Media for Business – OnlineGlobal Edulink
£ 445 - (513 €) £ 45 - (52 €)
- Curso intensivo
A mejorar .
Curso realizado: Julio 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
A mejorar Nothing.
Curso realizado: Enero 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Our online Social Media for Business Training course has been designed for 45 guided learning hours. Each unit carries 5 guided learning hours. Following course outline will provide you idea about main topics areas are covered in this training course. The numbers of sub topics are covered under following each main topic:
Course Content (Course Outline):
Facebook for Business
- Getting started with Facebook
- Building your Facebook page
- Building your audience and Activating your audience
- Advanced Facebook posts and Interact with your audience
- Promoting your business on Facebook
- Understanding insights and Advanced page featured
- Managing pages on the go and integrate with other social Apps
Google+ for business
- Getting started with Google+ for business
- Setting up Google+ business page
- Discovering the Google+ Community
- Posting to Google+
- Configuring Google+ settings and Google+ insights
- Optimising Google+ for Business
- Integrated Google+ with other Platforms
LinkedIn for Business
- Develop your LinkedIn business strategy
- Finding your audience
- Engaging your audience
- Create a active company page
- Content marketing with your company page
- Recruiting with LinkedIn
Twitter for Business
- Getting started with Twitter
- Create an effective profile
- Connecting Twitter
- Lead generation techniques
- Outreach Twitter and Advertising in Twitter
- Managing daily activity in Twitter and Marketing tips of Twitter
YouTube for Business
- Getting started with YouTube
- Finding and watching videos
- Joining the YouTube community
- Develop video content for YouTube
- Understand video technology for YouTube
- Compress and upload video for YouTube
- Sharing YouTube videos and Doing more with YouTube
Instagram for Business
- Instagram Basics
- Developing a business strategy for Instagram
- Working with the Instagram App
- Fine and Tuning content posted to Instagram
- Integrating Instagram with other Platforms
- Measuring success on Instagram
Pinterest for Business
- Introduction to Pinterest
- How to open a business Pinterest account?
- Create a pinnable website
- Launch a business Pinterest account
- Strategies for growing your Pinterest presence
- Rich pins
- Determine Pinterest success
Blog Writing and publishing for Business
- Core concepts of blogging
- Goals of blogging
- Strategy of blogging
- Technology of blogging
- Content creation for blogging
- Implementation of blogging
Google Analytics for Business
- Core Concepts of Google Analytics
- Navigating the interface and using Google Analytics reports
- Audience reports and Acquisition reports
- Search Engine Optimisation reports
- Behaviour of reports and tracking events
- Conversion reports and additional features
Method of Assessment:
The assessment published in your online student portal and the online exam (assessment) is prepared by covering above all two modules (2 units). Please note that you are given Six months (180 days) time period to take the exam from the date of your registration (enrolment) and you can complete your exam during those 6 months at any time and you can study your own space.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
All the study materials are available in your student portal including Videos tutorials. One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK. Access to Mock exam and mentor supports. Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers. Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries. Comfortable learning access to your student portal. Technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
This training leads you to become a Digital Marketers, Social Media Consultant, Marketing Executives, Marketing Managers, and Business Development Managers etc.