Solution-Focused Brief Therapy WorkshopAnglia Ruskin University
£ 9.250 - (10.733 €)
- Cambridge (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Skills and Training
This workshop has been designed for practitioners in a variety of clinical settings to used Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT) skills in their day-to-day work.
This workshop aims to equip mental health practitioners with knowledge of the philosophy and application of Solution-Focused Brief Therapy in a variety of clinical settings within mental health. It is a practical introduction to the approach drawing on research, theory and clinical scenarios brought by the group.
The workshop will cover:
- the history and philosophy of SFBT
- the basic structure of SFBT interviews
- techniques, question styles and the client and future focus of the model.
- clinical applications of SFBT to mental health settings and challenges in clinical practice.
- SFBT as a medium to create and maintain therapeutic relationships
- SFBT as a medium to deliver client centred and recovery-based care.